We are close to many popular attractions in Carolina Beach and the surrounding area. Enjoy a trip to the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, a round of golf at one of the local courses or one of many special events held throughout the year.
- Go deep sea fishing or take a moonlight cruise; we’re only 2 blocks from the marina.
- Walk down to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk for some ice cream or a donut or two.
- Enjoy year-round fishing from the beach, or from two nearby fishing piers.
- Tour the Fort Fisher Civil War Museum and historical site, only 5 minutes away
- Challenge the kids to a round of mini golf.
- Cruise around Carolina Beach Lake in a paddle boat.
NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher North Carolina Aquarium is one of three state aquariums along our coast. It offers a variety of hands-on programs while visitors marvel at sharks, eels, sea turtles and other fascinating forms of marine life.
USS North Carolina
This heroic ship and her brave crew fought in every major naval offensive in the Pacific of WWII, earning 15 battle stars for their valiant efforts.
Explore the city’s National Register Historic District, which spans 230-plus blocks of churches, classic architecture, moss-draped live oaks, brick-lined streets and antebellum homes.
Find out more about Historic Wilmington.
Carolina Beach Boardwalk
A stroll on the Carolina Beach Boardwalk features classic seaside family fun with shops, restaurants and nightlife entertainment.
A complete family entertainment center featuring a waterpark with a million-gallon Wave Pool, Dual Lane Speed Slides, Side Winder, Super Bowl, Lazy River, Volcano Mountain, Tower of Slides, “Snack Shack” snack bar, and 7,000 sq. ft. Kiddie Splash Pool. Dry Park features Jungle Lagoon Golf, Alien Invasion Laser Tag Arena, Grand Prix Go-Karts, “The Rock” Climbing Wall, Kids Jungle Indoor Playground, over 100 Arcade Games, Big Splash Cafe, and Group Party facilities. www.junglerapids.com
Local Golf Courses
Carolina Beach State Park
Fort Fisher Historic Site